Monday, August 4, 2008

Todd's coming home

Well, it's been a long time since my last post. I had my big "5" year anniversary on July 23. Todd sent me a dozen red roses along with some callalillies. It was a gorgeous arrangement, plus he actually gave me a gift. I hope to encourage that :) I like being a "princess" and getting a gift. Todd comes home late Wednesday (as far as we know). Skyler and I can hardly wait. I have deep cleaned the house and feel it all over in my body. It took 2 full days.

I am loving the pregnancy. The baby moves a lot and I relish in all of it. I know this will be my last one, so I am enjoying as well as taking in everything. Skyler is going through all her toys and naming which ones are for the baby. She has wrapped a present and made a card for the baby already.

Well, lets see how long it takes me to make the next entry...

3 comments:

Kari said...

If I comment, will that give you incentive to keep posting? I think your baby counter is a little off...it's saying you have 846 days to go. That would suck. :) I have noticed that most people that have countdowns have crazy high numbers of "to go," so the countdown sites must've gone crazy. Happy 5th anniversary!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I am so excited for you. . .Can't wait for more cute photos. . .now that you won't be a 'single mom' I'm sure you'll post more, and not leave all your fans in the dark!

Steph said...

Thanks for calling me the other day, that was very sweet of you to listen to me boob.

Can't wait till Monday!! Wahoo!! Call me and let me know what kind of baby you are having!!!

Yippeee .. Stacey get's some luvins .. Todd is coming home .. :)