Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crowning for Me - Not Exacly the Kind I Like

Today is another lovely day in Boise. Ok, semi-lovely, I received my first crown on a tooth. It's been a bugger. I do hope I don't have to ever go through the process again. When they got it back the first time, it broke when they were putting it on, so I had to do the whole process again including impressions. Plus the numbing agent didn't keep me numb the whole time. AHHHH!! I know what it's like now to not like a dentist. I never had a cavity until I was 21, so I loved the dentist. I have been working hard at sorting clothes for Ms. Skyler. I also have a closet full of clothes all New w/tags that she never wore, since she had so many. If we have a girl baby, we'll be set. As for a boy, we'll have to start from scratch. I'll find out in about a month and a half....

2 comments:

wendy said...

Sorry to hear about your crown. My mouth is full of them. In fact, almost all my molars are now white. Tell Todd to be careful from us when you write to him next. Sorry he's gone! I hear you're headed to UT for the 4th. That will be fun!

Steph said...

Good to see you this last little bit! Thanks for the clothes for Sadie and the tables!!