Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Todd's in Afganistan

I'm bad at this blogging stuff. I guess I should give some sort of update. Todd left for Afganistan, however we are being taken care of by lots of friends. Skyler and I have been busy enjoying our summer while we can. We tend to go to the park. She misses her dad an awful lot, but he will be home in about 7 weeks (less now). She is able to send emails to him (she likes hitting the keys on the keyboard). She will make sure she types her name at the end of the email. She and I are working on sorting her clothes and getting rid of things. Next week will be busy. I begin babysitting/nanny on Monday, then we'll be heading to Utah soon. It should be fun for us and a little hectic for mom and dad. Maybe I'll take some pics soon and post them. Adios!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

See you soon ... I didn't even know you were coming up for the 4th ... Sadie will be excited to see Skyler. I don't have her on the 4th tho .. :(