Thursday, November 6, 2008

Skyler's Halloween Pics - Our Little Genie

Happy Halloween! Skyler loved her Genie costume that G'ma Diane graciously made/sewn. It is amazing to have a mom that is willing to make such fantastic costumes for her grand-babies. Thanks mom!!! I asked Skyler to grant me a wish. She told me she couldn't, because she didn't have a wand. Silly girl! She had more fun handing out candy than trick or treating. She loved both, but she likes giving more. I hope she continues that path.



4 comments:

Steph said...

Skyler looks very cute! No .. I didn't make the hat .. it's actually one that fits me and Sadie wears it every so often too .. I just clip a flower on it (one of her hair things).

Kelsey, Kylee, and Lexi helped her with the note to the toothfairy. :)

And yes .. inflation has hit ... but not to much with the recent economy .. lol .. she got a gold dollar from the toothfairy.

Can't wait to see you guys this month!

Grandma Duffy said...

Thanks for updating! I miss seeing you all! Love you!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

This costume is so cute! Your mom is so great, lucky girl!

Krystal said...

Skyler is a beautiful genie. What a cute Halloween costume, and sewn just for her by her grandma makes it even better! :) Good luck with the upcoming baby pretty soon!