Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ok, I'm Making Up for Lost Time - One More Post

So, I think we've come up with the perfect name.... Molly Elizabeth (in honor of G'ma Betty Jean and let's not forgot Ms. Kari) If we end up having a boy, I think it will be Tristan Richard. Todd's not too invested in the boy's name right now, because he is convinced it's a girl. I guess we'll see.... I hope it's a girl, just because I have a lot of "girlie" stuff. I will be in trouble if it's a boy, but it would be fun to see the differences of the sexes.

8 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

If it is a boy we will all scramble but we will all be happy either way!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Great names, love them! One thing is for sure, the baby will be adorable and sweet, and your capacity to love will increase more than you thought it could!!

Kari said...

Thank you for honoring me!! haha. I have a stupid question...how's it in honor of G'ma BJ?

Stacey said...

Elizabeth is another for of Betty, so Kari you are "honoring" Betty too :)

Shane Zundel said...

Hmmm...Tristan? You need to quit watching Legend of the Falls. You are trying to give your child a superiority complex. Brad Pitt lover. hahaha

Steph said...

Less than a month and she's here!!! WAHOO!! You coming for Christmas?! Please say yes!

Steph said...

Almost time for baby!!! Can't wait!! :)

Maria said...

Stacey,
Hey, this is Steph's friend, Maria. I just read Steph's post telling all about you having a baby next week. Just wanted to wish you good luck! How exciting!