Monday, October 20, 2008

Only 59 More Days til Baby Comes

Ok, so I have tried posting before today about this very subject. However, the Blog was having problems, so it never got posted. I am so excited, because the baby is scheduled for the c-section on Dec 18 at noon. YEAH!! I can hardly wait to meet this new little one. Unfortunately, we have not been able to ever get an official confirmation of the sex. The guess is a girl. We are thinking of the name Molly. It's not set in stone. This baby is hard to name. Skyler was so much easier since it came to me in a dream. Hopefully, names will fall into place as the baby gets here. At least it better, I don't want a Jane. I am thinking of the middle name of Noelle, but Todd isn't too set on that. But he doesn't think about names very much or get into it. Any suggestions?? I am open...

4 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Holly....
Molly Holly...
Have a Molly Holly Christmas...

Kari said...

It's coming up quickly

Shane Zundel said...

Baby names...hmmmm...
No Molly...I already have a niece named Molly.
Names you can't use.
Abby
Molly
Tangie
Kaylee
Kylee
Alexis
Kelsey
Sadie
Skyler
Brooklyn.
Those would be my duplicates.

You should do something like
Brygid Kurowski

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I like Molly. And Noelle is cute, since she's a Christmas baby!! Of course Sarah has a nice ring to it, too, ha, ha! Maybe "she'll" surprise you and really throw you for a loop. . .and be the FIRST BOY in your family!!